Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00064 BGN / MNT
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,891 лв (2,935,128 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)