Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BGN / COP
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,877 лв (COL$3,632,145) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 3 hours ago)