Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Burgas, Bulgaria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.257 BGN / LYD *
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,214 лв (2,556 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,380,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Segovia costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Huizhou costs 13元 (about 2 hours ago)