Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 881 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01627 BGN / JPY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 191% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 5,244 лв (¥322,301) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)