Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01594 BGN / ALL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,338 лв (146,684 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)