Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40922 BGN / RON
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,170 лв (5,304 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 5 hours ago)