Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,767 лв (€1,415) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mbeya costs 1,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)