Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07183 BGN / HNL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 30% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,338 лв (L 32,549) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 177 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)