Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.596 BGN / GEL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 7% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,679 лв (2,820 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (25 minutes ago)