Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 BGN / NZD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 122% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,997 лв (NZ$3,524) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)