Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 681 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05796 BGN / TWD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 104% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,672 лв (63,353 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,020 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 1,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 119 (about 2 hours ago)