Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02774 BGN / RUB
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,094 лв (руб 75,506) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Amravati costs ₨99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)