Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25336 BGN / CNY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 52% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,895 лв (11,428元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 3 hours ago)