Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.526 BGN / PEN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 74% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,474 лв (S/. 6,608) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Leeds costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham costs £1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)