Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19343 BGN / NOK
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 171% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,609 лв (kr 23,829) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.29 (about 2 hours ago)