Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26318 BGN / HRK
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,766 лв (10,509 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mbeya costs 1,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)