Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.764 BGN / USD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,663 лв ($1,510) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago costs CH$3,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $21,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 400 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $82 (about 3 hours ago)