Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26173 BGN / DKK
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 249% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 6,288 лв (kr24,026) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)