Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40871 BGN / RON
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,692 лв (4,139 lei) in Sibiu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Amravati costs ₨99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)