Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25252 BGN / CNY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 56% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,125 лв (12,374元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)