Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41892 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,367 лв (R$ 5,649) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in İzmir costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Roanoke, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)