Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42164 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,406 лв (R$ 5,705) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Marta costs COL$2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rancagua costs CH$15,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)