Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28963 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,840 лв (R$ 6,354) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 3 hours ago)