Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03344 BGN / DOP
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,371 лв (RD$ 70,914) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $23,535 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budva costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)