Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02846 BGN / DOP
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,871 лв (RD$ 65,731) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £2,408 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 4 hours ago)