Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.957 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,906 лв (€1,485) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 5 hours ago)