Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.957 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,274 лв (€1,673) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,380,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Segovia costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Huizhou costs 13元 (about 2 hours ago)