Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.957 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,217 лв (€1,644) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pattaya costs 59 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chillan costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $23,535 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,900,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$95 (about 3 hours ago)