Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06765 BGN / HNL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,148 лв (L 31,749) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)