Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.775 BGN / USD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,595 лв ($2,589) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)