Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.955 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 78% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,381 лв (€1,729) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Basel costs CHF 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 4 hours ago)