Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.955 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,973 лв (€1,520) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 3 hours ago)