Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.957 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,366 лв (€1,720) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jalgaon costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)