Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02983 BGN / ARS
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,149 лв (ARS $38,528) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mbeya costs 1,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)