Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25084 BGN / CNY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 16% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,965 лв (7,833元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jamshedpur costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 5 hours ago)