Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.524 BGN / PEN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,686 лв (S/. 3,215) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 5 hours ago)