Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09221 BGN / MXN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,418 лв (Mex$ 26,219) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 20,000₴ (about 4 hours ago)