Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09129 BGN / MXN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,276 лв (Mex$ 24,930) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)