Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45662 BGN / PLN
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,314 лв (5,068 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $19,999 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Loja costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)