Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 804 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42632 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,483 лв (R$ 5,824) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 177 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)