Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.756 BGN / USD
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 166% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 5,311 лв ($3,025) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)