Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07664 BGN / CZK
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,952 лв (25,465 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Basel costs CHF 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 4 hours ago)