Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00044 BGN / KHR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 49% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,839 лв (6,502,708 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 220 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hua Hin costs 7,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)