Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05821 BGN / THB
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,741 лв (47,093 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)