Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 64% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,794 лв (€1,427) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Andorra la Vella costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 3 hours ago)