Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42644 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,438 лв (R$ 5,716) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Amravati costs ₨99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)