Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25011 BGN / CNY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 16% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,198 лв (8,789元) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)