Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00044 BGN / COP
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 лв in Burgas you would need to make just about 1,472 лв (COL$3,383,080) in Neiva.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)