Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42824 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,322 лв (R$ 5,423) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)