Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42480 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,968 лв (R$ 4,634) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Conakry costs 6,300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)