Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01625 BGN / JPY
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,926 лв (¥303,094) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in İzmir costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Roanoke, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)