Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Burgas, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.000 BGN / BAM
Do you live in Burgas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Burgas (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,941 лв (1,942KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sarnia costs C$74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12,000 (about 3 hours ago)